Subject: Re: [office] Updating "Affects Version" field of some ODF 1.2 JIRA issues

I wonder if this would simplify things:

Take all ODF-Next issues and market then resolved as "defer".  This will
get them off of the main page, since these issues will all be resolved
according to JIRA.

Then the front page in JIRA (Project Summary) will be accurate and we
don't need to chase around all these complex filters and dashboards.
Anything not resolved is something we need to look at for 1.2.  Very
simply.

Then, after we have a Committee Specification approved, we take all of the
ODF-Next issues and reopen them, so they are all back under consideration
by the TC.  I'm waving my hands on this step.