Subject: Re: [office] Please pardon the JIRA updates

Hi,

I support Rob's change - using JIRA components as tags is much easier.

But I have notice that the corresponding changes to the issues causes
the loss of the original JIRA components. It seems that not all issues
are effected, but at least the some of them.

I will try to recover the lost JIRA components for the issues I am
working on.

Best regards, Oliver.