Subject: RE: [office] RE: XAdES support in ODF

I don't believe there is such a Zip entry.  What tool are you using to look
at the Zip file?  (Do not use the built-in Windows shell that simulates
folders, or any Linux equivalent.  They may make a folder where there is
none in the Zip itself if there is a Zipped file that has that path as part
of its name.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanssens Bart [mailto:Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be]
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 16:26
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org; 'David LeBlanc'; office@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Cornelis Frank

Dennis,

uhm, perhaps I'm missing something here.

I'm not looking at the manifest at all, only at the zip.

There *is* a zip entry called "Configurations/menubar/".

Unzipping the .odt would map it to empty directories, but directories are
actually
also files (probably this is what you meant, David  ?), so indeed they
should also
be signed.

Best regards,

Bart