Subject: RE: [office] Re: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-os.zip (OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-os.zip) uploaded

I notice that the documents are now available at

http:// http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.0/errata/os/

but they are not currently mentioned or available on the ODF TC page.

I am going to let SC34 WG6 know about these (and some of them, like me, may
find it easier to go to the folder and use the index to download items
rather than use the TC page links).

I am also going to start forwarding the reconciliation of these with ODF 1.1
and ODF 1.2 as appropriate.  More will follow on that.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 08:38
To: Kim Goolsby; patrick@durusau.net
Cc: mary.mcrae; office@lists.oasis-open.org; svante.schubert@oracle.com
Subject: Re: [office] Re: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-os.zip
(OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-os.zip) uploaded

Thanks, Kim. (And thanks, Svante).

Patrick, is there anything you can do to move the 1st errata along toward
publication in SC34?

I was planning on transmitting the 2nd errata to SC34 as soon as published
by OASIS.  So next week.

But now I realize that it may be non-optimal for SC34 to be balloting a
new DCOR, which in theory is to be applied on top of the earlier
corrections, when they don't yet have the final published copy of those
earlier corrections.

Regards,