Subject: Re: [office] Request for review some JIRA issues

Hi Cherie,

yes.
I already closed these issues and started to work on issue OFFICE-3406
for better description and a diagram.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment