Subject: Re: [office] diagram for OFFICE-3406

Hi Patrick,

diagram for text:list-level-position-and-space-mode="label-alignment":
The dash line running from top to bottom marks the position calculated
by fo:margin-left+fo:text-indent. This is the indent of the first text
line of a paragraph. It is the position which is marked by the read
arrow coming from the text box containing "alignment position
fo:margin-left+fo:text-indent".

The grey area more or less represent the general text area in which in
common the text lines of paragraphs are rendered in.

I hope this does not destroy your understanding of the illustrations.

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment