Subject: ODF 1.2 Issues

Dear TC members,

thanks to your hard work, we had only 12 unresolved issues with "affects
version" ODf 1.2 CD05. As agreed in the last TC call, I have set the
"fix for" field of these issues to ODF-Next now.

I have not yet marked the issues as resolved with resolution "later",
since this would require that we reopen the issue for the case that we
get resolutions for them before next Monday, for which we agreed that we
apply them ODF 1.2 if they are uncontroversial.

You can find the 12 issues by entering "2010-01-11 AND ODF-Next" into
the "Quick Search" control of JIRA.

Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande