Subject: Re: [office] draw:id attribute

Andreas,

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> In editor draft 3 we seem to have the two sentences:
>
> The draw:id attribute specifies an identifier for a glue point.

This sentence appears in 19.189.2 <draw:glue-point>

> The draw:id attribute specifies identifiers for draw elements other than
> <draw:glue-point>.

This sentence appears in 19.189.3 <dr3d:cube> [a long list of elements
which does not include <draw:glue-point>]

> On first glance these two statements appear to be contradictory.

They appear in different sections with different headings and refer to
attributes of different elements. So, only only on the first glance, the
statements are contradictory.

However, the name "draw:id" for the glue point attribute is not very
well chosen. That's a known issue, where we have agreed long ago that we
should resolve that in post ODF 1.2 version.

Michael