Subject: Typos in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editors revision 04

Hi Patrick,

I have reviewed the tracked changes of ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 editors
revision 04.

I have found the following typos:
- "3.1.3.5 <office:document-settings>":
-- In the generated text area are inserted "dd" inside a "the"

- "9.1.10 <table:table-column-group>"
-- An "\" has been inserted at the end of the deleted text.

- "14.2 <office:annotation-end>"
-- The inserted text has a " at the beginning and a space at the end.

- "19.1"
-- Second paragraph: After the deletion of the leading "Some" the now
leading space also needs to be deleted and the first character has to be
capatilized.

- "19.764 text:capitalize-entries"
-- text "users" has been deleted. I think the text "by " also needs to
be deleted. Right?

- "20.116 draw:fill-image-ref-point"
-- "afterwards" has been replaced by "tben" - I think it is was intented
to replace it by "then".

- "20.390 style:wrap-contour-mode"
-- text "that " before the deleted "already have the" also needs to be
deleted. Right?

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment