Subject: Welcome to new TC members

If you look at the TC's roster (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=office) you
will see that we have two new members of the ODF TC, Robin LaFontaine and
Tristan Mitchell from DeltaXML.

Welcome aboard, Robin and Tristan!

A few things to get you started:

1) Our weekly meeting is on Monday's at 1430-1530 GMT.  Details are here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201010/msg00849.html

(You might be able to save the information at the end into a vCalendar
file and import that into your calendar.)

Dial in numbers are also listed, for the countries where we currently have
active TC members.  If you are calling from some other country, speak up
and we can get you the access number.

2) If you are able to attend Monday's meeting, I'll give you a couple of
minutes to introduce yourself and your interest in ODF at the start of the
call.

3) Some additional information is here that may be useful for new members:
 http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/New_Member_Orientation

Regards,

Rob Weir
ODF TC Co-Chair