Subject: Typos in ODF 1.2 CD05 part 1 ed. rev. 4 (chapter 19 and 20)

Hi Patrick,

I've continued my review of part 1, and found a few more typos:

19.117 draw:caption-id
Note 1 -> Note

19.192 draw:line-skew
contains a few line breaks

19.200 draw:nav-order
as a graphical elements -> as a graphical element
or even better
as a graphical elements -> as a single graphical element

19.206 draw:stretchpoint-x
contains a line break

19.207 draw:stretchpoint-y
contains a few line breaks

19.211 draw:rotation
of hatch axis -> of a hatch axis.

19.322 grddl:transformation
An <office:meta> is not formatted with the "Element" text style.

19.345.4 <number:scientific-number>
Contains the sentence

"The number:decimal-places attribute specifies the number of decimal
places to display."

That sentence appears already in 19.345.1. I think it may be removed.

19.347 number:denominator-value
display a floating point -> display *of* a floating point

19.358 number:rfc-language-tag
contains a few line breaks

19.906 xforms:bind
<form:radio> is in the group button controls, but should be in the group
of non buttoin controls.

19.907 xhtml:about
Some element names are not formatted with the "Element" text style.

19.912.19 <form:button>
selected -> operated

19.912.21 <form:image>
selected -> operated

20.92 draw:blue
The last sentence "The draw:blue attribute specifies the offset for the
blue color channel. " has been deleted in error.

10.116 draw:fill-image-ref-point
tben -> then

Michael Brauer | Oracle Office Development
Phone: +49 40 23646 500
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande