Subject: JIRA changes

I've made two changes to our JIRA project:

1) Added a component called "change tracking".  It may be worth while to
assign this component to any relevant ODF-Next issues.

2) I've added a new release called "ODF 1.2 CD 07".  Although we have no
plans to approve an additional CSD, this component can be used as the "fix
for" releases for any 15-day public review comments that a member believes
is a "must fix" item.

Regards,