Subject: Re: [office] TC coordination call

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 12/19/2010 05:18:51 PM:

> Andreas,
>
> It looks like Michael's post saying no public review had been announced
> so let's cancel the call and Mary's post announcing the public review
> crossed in the ether. ;-)

I'll cancel the call call.

> All of the issues posted so far (thanks Alex and Bart) are purely
> editorial.
>
> I can't imagine much discussion other than "fix it."

Well, at some point we'll need to discuss whether we fix such
typographical errors in errata after ODF 1.2 publication, or whether we
hold up ODF 1.2 to fix.  We're at the point now where even a simple fix
like replacing "the the" with "the" will result in an additional delay of
at least 2.5 months.

-Rob