Subject: Vacation, Request Leave of Absence

Dear ODF TC Co-Chairs,

I will be on my annual winter vacation from January 1 through 12. As a result, I will not be able to attend TC meetings on January 3 and January 10, and as a result I will  miss two consecutive TC meetings,  Since I wish to preserve my voting rights, I am requesting a Leave of Absence effective January 3 and ending January 12, so that my voting rights resume when I return and attend the TC meeting of January 17, 2011.

Regards,

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Tel. +1-978-399-7018