Subject: Apologies for update traffic

Greetings!

Apologies for the update traffic from JIRA.

I tried to bulk change some issues and it over-wrote the actual
resolutions.

Had to go back and correct that for reports on our changes.

Inappropriate software being used in unintended fashion by an
inexperienced user. Not a good combination. ;-)

Maybe for ODF Next we will have change tracking with metadata so we can
have a change tracking system that is useful for standards editing.

Hope everyone is having a great day!