Subject: OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2011-02-07

OpenDocument TC meeting minutes 2011-02-07

* Begin 9:34 EST

* Rollcall

+Andreas Guelzow
+Cherie Ekholm
+David Wheeler
+Donald Harbison
+Eric Patterson
+Jomar Silva
+Michael Brauer
+Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
+Patrick Durusau
+Robert Weir
Robin LaFontaine
+Steven Pemberton
Suresh Chande
*Svante Schubert
+Thorsten Behrens
+Thorsten Zachmann
+Tristan Mitchell

Voting Members are indicated with a + before their name, Persistent
Non-Voting members with an *

14/17 voting members present =82%, so quorum requirements are met.

Membership Notes: None

* Agenda  was approved by unanimous consent.

* Minutes of January 31st (corrected) were approved by unanimous consent.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201102/msg00005.html

* Discussion: ODF maintenance.

- Amend 1 (ODF 1.1 synch up) ready for balloy
- Call for Participation for  SC34/WG6 meeting in Prague in March

* Discussion: ODF 1.2

- Approved CSD 07 is uploaded

- Robin working on PRD

- Rob reviewed remaining procedures; 15-day public review, respond to
comments, Committee Specification ballot then OASIS approval

* Discussion: ODF-Next

- Michael proposing updated standing rule, to modify how we propose new
features.  Since we are using JIRA now, not the Wiki, the existing rule
needs to be updated.  This will come up at future call for approval.

- Rob noted that he has created JIRA targets corresponding to 4 ODF 1.3
CSDs/.

- Michael: Discussion on resolution related to ODF 1.3 schedule

* Adjourned at 10:11 EST