Subject: Microsoft test files available

Hi All –

For those of you participating in the UK Plugfest or wanting to do some interop testing using another set of test files, the links below will take you to the sample set from Microsoft. This sample set is the same set as what was released for the October plugfest, but the license has been changed to more clearly reflect the use cases for collaborative testing amongst community members.

At this time, the files remain on our servers. We’d be happy to revisit the possibility of donating the files to OASIS if an effort is made to create a set that includes contributions of files from corporate members on the committees. I hope the new license is more palatable to all.

You can take a look at the license agreement prior to downloading any files if you like by using the following link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/4/3/2432659C-6473-4FA2-AFF0-C805C73DAC1A/license_agreement.rtf

A zip package including the sample set of the test files and another exemplar of the license is available at: http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/5/4/5547AE99-D04B-4DFF-B1C8-586A7D0B454F/ODF File Format Test Files.zip

Cherie