Subject: Groups - 0.25 ODF 1.2 Schema Hierarchy of Change Tracking (ODF1.2-CD05-2011-04-11-2027-ChangeTrackAnalysis.ods) uploaded

The document revision named 0.25 ODF 1.2 Schema Hierarchy of Change
Tracking (ODF1.2-CD05-2011-04-11-2027-ChangeTrackAnalysis.ods) has been
submitted by Dennis Hamilton to the OASIS Open Document Format for Office
Applications (OpenDocument) TC document repository.  This document is
revision #1 of ODF1.2-CD05-2011-04-11-2027-ChangeTrackAnalysis.xlsx.

Document Description:
This document was prepared based on the RNG Schema of ODF 1.2 CSD05.  It is
a preliminary effort to arrive at the heirarchical dependencies of elements
related to change-tracking and all the places where change-marks can occur
in ODF 1.2.

There is little explanation of this v0.25 (alpha or pre-alpha) and it also
needs to be double-checked and updated with respect to ODF 1.2 CS01 and its
RNG Schema.

Basically, the columns identify the consituents of particular elements or
patterns of elements in the RNG Schema.  The rows identify what elements a
pattern appears in as a constituent directly or at some level of
descendency.

0 means directly (and applies to patterns within other elements), 0? means
optionally directly, and 0* means none-or-more times.  The number indicates
the least depth within the hierarchy of the column pattern/element at which
the row item occurs.

The transitive extension beyond depths 0 and 1 can be carried out
mechanically but I have not done that except for a few feeble cases (to
understand how I would do it generally).

Note that some rows are part of related groups and the group may also be a
named pattern.  I also differentiate between leaf elements (typically
fields and elements like <text:s>) that are always empty XML elements
or are pure text elements according to the RNG Schema.

Also, some columns are the same for several elements or for the children of
an element.  In those cases I have consolidated as many of those together
as I can.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41823

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41823/ODF1.2-CD05-2011-04-11-2027-ChangeTrackAnalysis.ods

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of
ODF1.2-CD05-2011-04-11-2027-ChangeTrackAnalysis.xlsx.  The document details
page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration