Subject: Created: (TCADMIN-474) Candidate OASIS Standard Submission Ballot Request for Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2 Committee Specification 01

We have received your request for "Candidate OASIS Standard Submission Ballot Request for Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2 Committee Specification 01." It has been created as ticket TCADMIN-474 in the OASIS Technical Committee Administration issues database. We will return to you shortly with an update on the status of your request.

You can follow the progress of your request at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/brwse/TCADMIN  Please let us know if you have any questions.

The following request was submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on 13/04/2011:

Submitter's Name
  Michael Brauer
TC Name
  Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
TC Email Address
  [1]office@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title
  Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.2 Committee Specification 01
Committee Specification ##
  01
Committee Specification URI
  [2]http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/cs01/
Approval Link
  [3]http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201104/msg00002.html
Notes
  A draft for the OASIS Standard Submission Request is available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41827/odf12-submission.odt

[1] mailto:office@lists.oasis-open.org
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/cs01/
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201104/msg00002.html