Subject: RE: [office] References for Monday's ODF TC Meeting

We will also need to have a look at

OASIS ODF 1.0 Standard

and

OASIS ODF 1.0 ed.2 Committee Specification 01, the document that is textually identical to IS 26300:2006, but for which we cannot make Errata directly.

(To make sure that you see the same identical text and pagination, look at the PDFs in all cases.  An ODF Text Document consumer might not duplicate the pagination that applies to either of them in the Errata and Corrigenda documents.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [mailto:robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 07:04
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [office] References for Monday's ODF TC Meeting

For Monday's call, you may want to have handy the following three documents, for reference as we discuss SC34 NB comments on DCOR2.:

1) OASIS ODF 1.0 Approved Errata 02:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.0/errata/os/OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-02-os.pdf

2) DCOR2:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41989/1573.pdf