Subject: Re: [office] CS01 has not been announced to the Public

The Subject line caught my attention:

"CS01 has not been announced to the Public"

It seems that there's not a problem with announcement to
the public from the OASIS Staff side, but (?) that the
TC web site needs to be updated with the CS URI.  Correct?

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> It has come to my attention that the ODF TC Public Page makes no announcement of the approval of ODF 1.2 Committee Specification 01 nor does it provide information on where to find those specifications.  See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office
>
> The announcement to members is here: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201103/msg00008.html

[rcc]  Announcement was also made to this publicly-subscribable
        mailing list:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201103/msg00003.html
 cited at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/#newslists