Subject: Re: [office] JIRA example

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 05/21/2011 10:16:38 AM:

> While we are talking about ODF-Next, I think it might be appropriate to
> talk about making better use of JIRA.
>
> I deeply appreciate all the work that Michael Brauer and Rob Weir have
> done to make our adoption of JIRA useful, but when I see examples like:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/

HBASE#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Asummary-panel

> it makes me think we might be able to do better in the future.

Was there anything specific that you wanted to see us do with JIRA?

They are using JIRA 4.2.4 at Apache.  OASIS is using version 3.13.5.  Some
of the feature I see at Apache, like the charting, I don't available on
the version we're using.   But there may be other things we could be doing
better with 3.13.5.