Subject: Re: [office] OpenFormula relevance

This appears to be a restatement of some of this:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/

I think historically it started in XPath, then was reused in XSLT, XQuery
and XForms.    There is a lot of overlap, but also some specialized
functions that appear in only one place.  For example, XForms 1.1 has a
function for validating credit card checksums, and a function for
calculating a cryptographic hash of a string.

-Rob