Subject: Request for Leave of Absence

I will not be present for the next two ODF TC Coordination calls as I am away on holiday. I have left it too late to get a leave of absence for this Monday's meeting (6th June) but request one for the following week (13th June).

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Mitchell, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"
T: +44 1684 869 035 E: tristan.mitchell@deltaxml.com http://www.deltaxml.com