Subject: Re: [office] Cancel ODF TC meeting of June 13th?

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:29 -0600, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Oliver points out that Monday is a public holiday in Germany
> (Pfingstmontag/Whit Monday).   Since we have no urgent business, I'd like
> to propose that we cancel our TC call on June 13th.
>
> If we agree to do this, we'll meet again on June 20th, and on that call we
> can discuss some of the proposals that Andreas has sent to the list.
>
> Any objections?

No objections from me.

I also expect to post a few more of these mini-proposals during the next
days. (We will then have the 1 week period following their completion to
see whether there are any objections and need to discuss them at a
meeting.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow <andreas.guelzow@concordia.ab.ca>