Subject: breaking the silence

Dear TC members,

please excuse my silence and my inactivity after my leave of absence.
But as you may know things are changing for me.

Thus, it is time for me to say good bye.
It was great to be part of the group which formed ODF 1.2 and to work
together with you on ODF. I am proud of what we have achieved in the
last years.

My future is not yet clear - probably I will meet the one or the other
of you again.

Best regards,
Oliver.

P.S.: Be sure that I will still follow the work on ODF and ODF's success

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment