Subject: OASIS ODF TC Loaison Report

Hello Kimura-san,

Please find attached a liaison report from the OASIS ODF TC, for
distribution to SC34 members.

Regrettably, none of our TC members are able to attend the SC34 Plenary in
Busan to present this report in person.  But we hope this written
submission will be a useful substitute.
We wish you and Sam a very successful meeting!

Regards,

-Rob Weir
Chair, OASIS ODF TC