Subject: Re: [office] Regrets for the 10th

Am 09.10.2011 21:21, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
A reminder, there will be no TC call on Monday, October 3rd.  Our
next meeting will be on the 10th.

Hi Rob, all,

sorry, I can't attend tomorrow, I have a conflicting meeting. Hear
you all the week afterwards.

My similar regrets, I will be with Thorsten at the meeting.

The change tracking proposal is quite in progress, but I will definitely miss my self-declared deadline tomorrow due to tomorrow's meeting and my LibreOffice conference presentations afterwards.

Regards,
Svante