Subject: Editorial problems

Dear TC,

Am 15.10.2011 00:09, schrieb robert_weir@us.ibm.com:
5. ODF maintenance (1.0, 1.1, 1.2)
On our last TC call, I have mentioned a problem with the automated extraction of default values via XSLT using ODF styles.

There had been two kind of problems:
  1. One could be solved by myself improving the tolerance of the XSLT
  2. The second are editorial problems. Three times a Char Style was not correctly set:
    1. @form:echo-char the Char Style for value "*" is missing
      see "The default value for this attribute is "*" (U+002A, ASTERISK)."
      works for the attribute a little beyond form:enctype.
    2. @smil:fadeColor missing Char Style for value "#000000"
    3. @style:leader-text missing Char Style for value " " (Space)
Is it still possible to set the style correctly for the three attributes values?

If someone is interested in testing:
The last valid set of extracted default values can be found as part [1] of at the Apache ODF Toolkit project.
The tools for extraction can be found at the former ODF Toolkit project [2]. The tools consist of an XSLT file and starting batch scripts for bash and DOS.

Regards,
Svante

PS: A different editorial problem is in the none authoritative HTML part of the ODF 1.2 spec.
If the document is being validated, a problem of a handful duplicated IDs is being revealed, resulting due to a problem in the HTML XSLT export.
I would suggest to manually remove those duplicated paragraphs.

[1] Last part of https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/trunk/odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/config.xml
[2] http://odftoolkit.org/projects/odfdom/downloads/download/internal-tools/odf12-spec.zip