Subject: Re: [office] ODF schema within public source repositories

Yes, this would make perfectly sense!
Only the version would be within a separated element, for instance

<groupId>org.oasis-open</groupId>
<artifactId>OpenDocument</artifactId>
<version>1.2-20110929-os</version>

I would have added the date to be certain the ordering works, see http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Versioning

- Svante

On 22.02.2012 14:30, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
I see that the OOXML versions were uploaded with coordinates like:

<groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
<artifactId>ooxml-schemas</artifactId>

Would it make sense for this to be consistent across OASIS, like:

<groupId>org.oasis-open</groupId>
<artifactId>OpenDocument-v1.2</artifactId>

In other words, use the OASIS naming scheme for the artifactId.   <versionID> would then have the stage identifier from the spec, like "os" for the OASIS Standard version

-Rob

http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/
https://maven.nuxeo.org/nexus/content/repositories/public/org/
http://poi.apache.org/