Subject: Re: [office] Feedback on ODF 1.2 documents - broken default value extraction from part 1

Svante,

Sorry for the delay in answering but I think your post raises as many questions as issues. ;-)

On 01/09/2012 08:41 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:
As mentioned on previous ODF TC calls, the extraction of default values
does not work.
I assume this is a schema processing issue? Applications are required to write out the default values as part of the XML serialization.

But as it was not working in our previous draft, it is not a stopper,
just wanted to provide the information for the editor and FYI:

1) @form:echo-char is missing the Char Style for value "*"
s.h. "The default value for this attribute is "*" (U+002A, ASTERISK)."
compare form:enctype beyond

I am not sure what you mean by missing "Char Style?" It specifies content.

Do you mean we don't have a char style for this content?

form:enctype is an encoding declaration, not sure of its relevance.

Similar problem for
2) @smil:fadeColor Char Style is missing for value "#000000"

Err, this is a color, not a char, so how does it get char style?

3) @style:leader-text Char Style is missing for value " " (Space)

No, styles are not applied to leader lines. -> style:leader-text-style

PS: Do we really need all 4  "Attribute Value" Character Style? If yes,
what does the subgroup "Param" mean?