Subject: Re: [office] Change tracking requirements comments

Thanks for pushing this further on the list, Rob.

I would love to map every requirement to a scenario (if the comment/explanation is not already the scenario). Some might differentiate between end user scenarios and application vendor scenarios (which would finally map to a user scenario), but this is not important IMHO. But we might think about some classification of scenarios, like marking interoperability, metadata, efficiency scenarios. Grouping might have the nice side effect, we might group similar scenarios together, finding easier duplicates.

More important, when reading we should prioritize the requirements into three groups: 1, 2 and 3. Where 1 is the most urgent group with certain scope of our next release and 2 like a maybe for next release and 3 with a worthwhile, but follow up requirement.

The latest requirement list counts 38 columns.
Having a closer look 33-38 are draft report questions, which are worth to be answered and should remain for now, but should be mapped to scenarios.

I started to copy paste everything from the wiki into an ODF spreadsheet and added priorities as described above. I will upload it, so anyone, could adapt the document according to their own priorities as note for the upcoming call.
Again the spreadsheet is not meant as data duplication to the wiki, which is our main data store, but as a simple working utility. (see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=45468&wg_abbrev=office)

Svante