Subject: Change in sponsorship

Greetings!

I wanted to draw your attention to: http://www.durusau.net/publications/ODF-Editor-Sponsors.pdf

Which thanks the several sponsors I have had for the position of ODF editor over the last decade.

I am whirring away on a new draft and at the same time, seeking new sponsors for my editing of the ODF standard.

I think ODF has had a profound impact on document formats over the last decade and I see nothing for net (an Americanism about a sport I don't play or watch, but it means "good") for the future.

Please pass the note along to anyone you think will be interested.

Thanks!

patrick@durusau.net
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau