Subject: Regrets for Monday

Greetings!

Apologies but I didn't recall a medical appt. for next Monday until some unnecessarily cheerful clerk called to remind me about it. One of those that doctors are all to happy to order the older you get. A plague on all their houses. ;-)

Anyway, I won't be in any condition to be on a conference call by the time of the call. But, planning on meeting on the change tracking proposals Tuesday of next week. We need to get something to the TC before the end of June. Before all of you flee the cities for seaside resorts and such.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau