Subject: Re: [office] request for leave of absence from ODF TC, OIC TC and ODF Adoption TC

OK.  I've added it to the wiki:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/Leaves_of_Absence

A reminder to TC members, as we get into holiday season:  OASIS has a policy for requesting and granting a leave of absence.  While you return from a LoA your voting rights status is restored to where it was at the start of the leave.

You need to request a LoA a week in advance.  You can read the details here:  https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#leavesAbsence

Regards,

-Rob