Subject: Preparing ballot text -- I need your CT links

As discussed in today's TC call I plan on starting a 7-day electronic ballot on the change tracking proposals.  I'd like to start the ballot on Wednesday morning at the latest.

The choices in the ballot will be (in alphabetical order)

1) ECT
2) GCT
3) MCT
4) None of the above
5) Abstain

Proponents of the proposals are invited to send me links that further describe their proposal (list message, wiki, document, whatever).  I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, so I'll only add links if they are provided.

Please send along the links before end of day Tuesday.

Thanks!