Subject: Re: [office] Single XML file

Rob,

On 08/29/2012 02:23 PM, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
I thought WebODF used the single file XML representation.  Jos would be able to confirm.

Thanks for the reminder!

I did look at WebODF, after your post, and it says that it reads all ODF documents. So I am assuming that means the package format as well. Whether it writes the package back out wasn't clear.

Hope you are having a great week!

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3781

http://tm.durusau.net
http://www.durusau.net