Subject: Moving on

It’s been great working to make the ODF standard better, and we’ve made a lot of progress together on signatures, and it looks like encryption will also be much improved soon. I’ve enjoyed working with all of you – thanks to everyone for all the help you’ve given me.

I’m moving on to a similar job in the Windows division here, and unfortunately document standards aren’t something I’ll be working with.

BTW, please remove me from the list(s)