Subject: Re: [office] JIRA issues for next Monday

Hi Patrick,

I just noticed your post, after I sent out the agenda.   Time permitting we can cover these at the end of the call, after the other two items you sent me earlier.  But we won't necessarily be able to get through all of these.

-Rob

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3760 Spelling issue in

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3764 Cannot resolve

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3767 Proposal: