Subject: Re: [office] Re: [office-comment] Re: sigmoid curve fitting in trend lines

Well, personally I see little point in specifying an attribute value
that will not lead to any interoperability. In that case I think it is
much better to allow name-spaced attribute values so that different
implementations can easily add their favourite best-fit lines, or at
least only add attribute values if at least one implementation is
willing to implement it and describe its algorithm.

Just adding an attribute value nobody supports seems to be pointless.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow, PhD FTICA
Professor of Mathematical & Computing Sciences