Subject: ODF 1.1 Errata 01 Status

I seem to have what's needed from Frances Cave to see if there are any more issues to create against ODF 1.1 for Errata 01.

I will complete ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD05 shortly.

The work to produce WD06 will be fit-and-finish and editorial text in shape to become a Committee Specification Draft.  That will be available for review and other details at the start of 2013.

JIRA issues have been created for all ODF 1.1 defects relevant to the IS 26300:2006 alignment that were not transposed from ODF 1.0 Errata 01 and Errata 02.

The unresolved ODF 1.1 JIRA issues can all be found at
<https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10027&fixfor=10081>.

*ALL* of the ODF JIRA issues, unresolved, resolved, applied, or closed are listed
<https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3514>.

Those issues impaction the ODF 1.1 Schema are identified in
<https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3796>.

 - Dennis