Subject: Re: [office] Continued Lists

Hi,

sorry, I have mixed things up here - forget my comment.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer
IBM Deutschland
Beim Strohhause 17
20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49-40-6389-1415
E-Mail: orwitt@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>
To:        office@lists.oasis-open.org,
Date:        04.02.2013 15:34
Sent by:        <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

My interpretation of text:list-id is different.
Anyway, the list ID I was longing for, is neither an xml:id nor a reference to it, but similar to a style, just a flag, which marks paragraph to belong to the same list and to be considered, when calculating the numbers. Paragraphs with such a shared list-id should be able to be spread across the document and grouped by this ID.

Thanks,
Svante

Hi,

list-id for <text:list> had been replaced by xml-id during our way to ODF 1.2