Subject: OpenFormula Tests

I am looking for the latest tests for the OpenFormula specification.
Once saw a test document on the ODF Plugfest and it looked like the
following
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19315/openformula-testsuite-20060724.odt

From the mail archive I could reproduce, that all tests are kept in the
editorial version of the specification and a document is being created
from them.
"The test cases have been marked as comments, and Michael B. has a
simple XSLT script that will strip them out just before the document is
released.", see http://markmail.org/message/3wc2wkaf3ur6m6r3

I believe the latest specification with test data is
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36002/OpenDocument-formula-20100119.odt

The question remains where is the latest stripped test document and
where are the XSL files of Michael B.?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Svante