Subject: Re: [office] OpenFormula Tests

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19315/

http://markmail.org/message/3wc2wkaf3ur6m6r3

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36002/
> OpenDocument-formula-20100119.odt
>
> The question remains where is the latest stripped test document and
> where are the XSL files of Michael B.?

I just sent you the latest version of the test cases extracted from the spec.  They were from 2006, so it is likely that the final standard changed in some areas.

I have a script from Daniel Carrera that extracted the test cases from the spec and created the spreadsheet.  I sent that to you as well.   It is GPL-licensed.  I don't think we can host this at OASIS.  We're not really set up with an IP policy that facilitates hosting open source code.  But it would not be hard to put tools like this up on Google Code, SourceForge or github.

-Rob