Subject: Re: [office] PROPOSAL: Resolving the Remainder of ODF 1.1 Errata JIRA Issues

Reminder:  We'll move forward with Dennis's proposed resolutions unless anyone raises any concerns at or before Monday's meeting.

-Rob

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3796>

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3514>