Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.2 typo?

Hi Oliver,

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3820
I have added your comment.

Best regards,
Svante

Hi,

I agree to Svante.

The ODF 1.1 specification text for this attribute is "Use the fo:text-align property to specify how to align text in paragraphs.", found in 15.5.5 "Text Align" of ODF 1.1

Svante: Do youu have already created a JIRA issue for this "typo"?

I propose to fix this issue in ODF 1.3 and in the errata for ODF 1.2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann

--
Advisory Software Engineer