Subject: Re: [office] Introduction

Regina Henschel wrote:
> you might have noticed me already on the "office-comment" mailing
> list. I'm pleased that now The Document Foundation gives me the
> opportunity to work more directly on the ODF standard. I'm a long
> time user of OpenOffice.org, contributed some small parts of code,
> but I'm mainly involved in user support and testing. I'm associated
> with Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice as well. My special interests
> are formulas and graphics. I'm looking forward to work together with
> you.

Hi Regina,

very happy to have you around here now - and grateful you took TDF up
on our offer to sponsor your participation. :)

I think you very nicely complement the assembled TC members with your
attention to details, interoperability, and spec-vs-real-world
mismatches.

Looking forward to work with you also in this venue,

--

Thorsten Behrens

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg; GF: Jeff
Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)