Subject: Re: [office] Review of ODF 1.1 with Errata 01 WD06 Complete

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the update.  It isn't clear to me whether you want to start a ballot to approve this a CSD and start the review, or whether you were planning on a WD07 first.

Feel free to make a motion to start a 7-day e-ballot when you are ready.  The motion doesn't need to come from the Chair.

We've already approved, back in 2009, a standing rule to allow an electronic ballot to be requested, seconded and discussed on the list.  So we're ready to go whenever you are.

Regards,

-Rob