Subject: Reminder: Important ODF TC Call on Monday

Quick reminder, in case you did not notice it the agenda.  We'll be having a series of votes on Monday's call to advance the ODF 1.1 in the process.

If these votes pass it will advance this Working Draft to Committee Specification Draft, and to send it for public review.

The votes require "Full Majority" approval, meaning over 50% approval by TC members with voting rights.  So please try to attend if you are able.  I'm hoping to deal with the votes at the start of the meeting.

Thanks!