Subject: Re: [office] Unmodified Schema in the ODF 1.1 Errata 01 PRD01 Materials

With ODF 1.0/1.1, the inline schema was the authoritative version, 1.4  "The normative XML Schema for the OpenDocument format is embedded within this specification. It can be obtained from the specification document by concatenating all schema fragments contained in chapters 1 to 16"

(This switched in ODF 1.2, per OASIS requirements, where the stand-alone schema file was authoritative. )

What about Appendix A, which includes the "strict" schema?  Does that require any additional changes?

Do we know whether the standalone schema files  are included in the JTC1 version?

As for whether require another public review if we change this, it will depend on whether we consider a change to align the non-normative convenience schema file with the normative in-line schema to be a "non-material" change or not.

-Rob

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-3796